Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me Monday & A Prayer

Another addition of "Not Me! Monday" Check out MckMama's blog for her lastest post and to read other "Not Me! Monday" bloggers. My Not Me's for the week.... I did not pray for five o'clock to come last Monday so I could go to work and get a break from the kids. I did not rush to get the kids to bed Thursday night so I could watch Grey's Anatomy with my friend Andrea. While at the store, I did not wipe Jaxon's nose with his shirt because I didn't have a tissue.....that would be gross! I did not tell Hayden to crawl in bed with me a 7am Friday morning because I didn't feel like getting up yet, even though I had a lot to do. I have been getting this really good, fresh salsa at the store and I am addicted to it. So, I did not eat two containers of it and only share a small portion with my hubby last week. I did not make my daughter give me $10 towards a Halloween costume she wanted online because I thought the price was ridiculous. And last but not least I most certainly DID NOT steal candy from the kids that they got at the Halloween parade on Saturday and tell them, "I'm not sure where it is!!" __________________________________________________________________ Please say a prayer for Hayden today. He has his three month kidney ultrasound to check for Wilm's Tumor. Pray for clean kidneys!!! I'll update when we get back!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for clean beans....love you guys!

Beth

are... said...

Thank you for the comment! I completely get the rush for Grey's Anatomy! I don't rush everybody along either! Watch out for me on Sunday nights too...Amazing Race & Desperate Housewives?!?! Two hours of simple pleasures :)

I think I'm going to "borrow" your recipe for Pumpkin Cookies...yummy!

Have a great day & may God bless your son...

Krista

Hall Family in MD said...

I never ask my kiddos to climb in bed with me when they wake up before I am ready to get up, especially when I have a lot to do =)

-stephanie- said...

just prayed for your son.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Praying for your son- what strength he must have! I wish I went to work to get away, but alas, I am a teacher, so I just get more!

heidi said...

Ha! I NEVER wipe my kids noses on my shirt. LOL ANd I am SO with you on the Salsa..I am about done with my big ole jug and need some more. It's HEALTHY! C'mon!

I gave up the rush to watch my shows - I just watch them online now. *phew*

Happy Monday!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I saw your blog on MckMama's, and stopped by to check it out. Great Not Me Monday! I most certainly have not done any of those things listed. Prayers for your son!

Ashley said...

Greys anatomy is NOT my favorite show.
I NEVER eat the good candy first from the kids bags.

Praying for you guys...

Jenn said...

Thanks for the comment--you have a gorgeous family! Praying for your little guy!

Amie said...

Praying for your little man!

:)
Amie

Weeksie50 said...

There is nothing better than Grey's with friend..