Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rescheduled Appointments & Singing Debut!

We got Hayden's ultrasound rescheduled for Feb 23rd. I can't believe the roads were that bad on Monday....I didn't even know we were to get anything! Hayden saw the ENT on Tuesday and he is scheduled for surgery to get he adenoids and tonsils out on Feb 17th. Therefore I had to reschedule his allergist appointment from that day and an eye appointment from the next day. Yes, Feb. is a busy, busy month with the doctor. In other news, Hayden's singing debut at the Kevin Sharp concert is on the Truck Convoy website http://www.truckconvoyforwishes.com/. Brian and I watched it last night. Oh, did we laugh! Next year I expect all our friend and family to go to the concert.....you never know, it might be the Kevin Sharp and Hayden Dell concert!

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Feb will be a very busy month! Hope the T&A helps Mr. Hayden! Saw the video and I have to admit that I laughed a little :)
~Elyse~