Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Note To Self...Never Skip Laundry Day!!

Remember my "Not Me" about being lazy skipping laundry over the weekend.........remind me never to do that again! As you can see from the picture below I did many, many, many loads of laundry over the past 24 hours....too many to count. In the mist of the laundry I also had time to......take Hayden for his recheck at the doctor, get Hayden on the bus, pick Maddie up from school, have a chat with Maddie's teacher, go to the pharmacy, take Hayd up to the hospital for xrays of his sinuses and adenoids,chat with a friend on the phone, talk to the allergist, talk to the pediatrician.....again, eat supper (hubby made it!), give the boys a bath, put all the clothes away just in time to enjoy the finale of The Biggest Loser (love that show!) WAs I a busy girl yesterday or what??!
Believe it or not there is a system of organization to all the mess on our bed. The clothes are separated by person....shirt, pants, jammies, etc. Much easier to put away everything at one time instead of several trip to each person's dresser. Just when I think I am done....lookie, lookie
6 6 6 6 Another load in the washer..........................
And....................................another in the dryer! What the %?*@ Oh look another basket full of dirty laundry......
6
6
6
6
6
6
6
6
Are you kidding me??? The hamper was just empty....... Does it ever end???!!!! In other news, We had the privledge to go to the Make A Wish Christmas Party On Sunday. We enjoyed a great meal, crafts, and of course a visit from Santa. Jaxon was excited to see him, but refused to sit on his lap. Hayden of course struck up a conversation with the jolly man, but wanted nothing to do with any physical contact with him. They kids got a boat load of gifts too.

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
WoW! that's alot of laundry in one day. I never underestimate what a woman can do. I hope you treat yourself to a spa day once in while,because you certainly deserve it. I love the family pic with Santa,geat photos. take care and happy holidays.~ Darlene

Anonymous said...

Love the laundry pics!! You are so creative. It's amazing how much we can get done when we HAVE to. It doesn't hurt to get lazy once in a while, but proof in the pics, you have to make up for lost time.
Cheeks looked awful flushed in the pics with Santa.
Good to see everyone had a good time.
Glad to hear Hayd is getting in to an ENT. I wondered why they didn't check his adnoids before.
Love, Nanny

Elyse said...

That is a LOT of laundry for ONE DAY...seriously, how in the world??? I think my brother went through that much in one week...seriously.
~Elyse~

Unknown said...

Julie,
You are so funny! I think the laundry issue is something all of us Mom's have in common. Usually when I get all caught up I consider sending everyone to bed with their dirty clothes on just so I can enjoy the empty hampers for a few hours. Unfortunately, that never works!
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
-Jodi